Friday, October 31, 2008

happy and sad

last 2 day was too happy in bilik multimedel ,all my friend pulling my stocking i also dun why they wan to pull out. After that i pull JC stocking and throw over to yee teng face haha ,that was so funny .

last 1 day ,i was sick ,my body all was like having a fire so hot .haha^^
and lucky that book shop kak give me 2 panodo to eat if not i die at the school .
haha so funny .

yesterday ,i dunno why the school teacher so good ,give us go home at 10 o'clock over but i still stay in the school help kak.and WS suddenly why angry to me ,i think is when i call JC call him
ba so that he angry .cos that time he is playing badminton i go disturb him,so sorry WS ,but that day is the last day for return text book i m so sorry, after that miss charan give 2 polar bear to WS,and WS bring it to book shop let me choose i choose the grey 1,WS say that is present for spelling ,but my present left in the book shop ,monday i go get it back.i hope WS not angry more i really very sorry for that ,ok la got to pen off now

END of my blog:gilbert

No comments: