Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boring day

why today i feel so bored,why ? why? why? who can help me ,make me feel unbored.....my friend all busy writing blog and me nothing to say for today...sad,my mum why not let me find a job ,why? i need a job la so that i can pay my tution fee for my self ,so that my mum no need to work so hard ,she tell me that i still small not enough age to work,:( sad ...if i can work so that i not feel bored

online also nothing so chat wit friend ,and nothing to do very...... boring la pls help me la,
who can make me unbored haizzzzzzz tomorrow i going to school but no ppl wan to go,cos my present left at the book shop there,so that i must take it back .....no ppl teman me sad la~~
and i happy for HS cos he find a job that he like so much ,he work at shusi king ,in the mid valley .i hope i got 1 day go there for eat shusi ....^^HS work hard lo ,get salary already must spend we all eat lunch lo ,haha joking only...^^ok la got to pen off now so bye bye

END of my blog; gilbert

No comments: