Friday, November 7, 2008

sad day for this week

This few day i din write blog d ,cos no keyboard to use..... so sad ,i must use hand writing to chat wit friends,and i not understand why WS still dunwan reply me...or he stil angry me, or wat.. everyday chat wit him also not reply me.......;( this few week was so boring la..my mum not let me go out ,and she say (YOU MUST STAY IN THE HOUSE CANNOT STEP OUT FROM THIS HOUSE) wat kind la ,go out play badminton also cannot haizzzzz.....go out play also got problem meh??


And i hear Hs say SJ,KL & WY wan go to apply a job ,that job is same wit HS sushi king, haha... but dunno they can have this job anot leh..... cos HS say there is already enought ppl ,but i at here wish them can get the job for sushi king la haha wow so many of my friend have job woo~ but i dun have, sad la my mum not allow me have a job =.=sad nvm la ,but stay at home also bored la! nothing to do everyday sleep eat sleep eat only haizzzz or on9 only!!!! i hope can have a job like HS haha....^^

this sunday my mum promise me go to mid valley le ,.....yeah so happy i can go see my friend HS work~~ haha ....and can bully him when we eating at sushi king. haha scloded him also can cos we are custermer hehehe.....let see la at sunday i sure scloded him de hehe^^ sure very fun de
if we not taking sushi for lunch than can't bully him lo ,if i wan go in call him how i wan to call him???saya tak berani go in call him la ,cos out side got a man standing to welcome ppl to eat ,but see 1st la if really cannot taking sushi than i tell the man, i wan borrow toilet to use la or find ppl la or go in wash hand only la haha HS teach me like this de haha if not taking sushi for lunch than ok lo i try la ,haha ok la got to pen off now so bye bye

END of my blog;gilbert

No comments: